This is the web site of Dave & Buster's, Inc. ("Dave & Buster's"). Dave & Buster's welcomes all our guests. We have long-standing house policies relating to the admission, conduct and safety of all guests. Please read and respect the policies listed below. Individuals not adhering to the policies and guidelines will not be admitted in to Dave & Buster’s. Some stores may have additional guidelines – please contact your location for more information.
• Age policies and curfews vary by location. Please visit the locations section of our website or contact your location for your store’s policies.
• Guests under the age of 18 or 21 (varies by location) must be accompanied by a guardian 25 years of age or older who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage Guests.
• One guardian can accompany up to a maximum of six underage Guests.
• Underage Guests must remain with their parent or guardian at all times.
• We will not admit anyone who appears to be intoxicated. We will gladly arrange taxi service for our Guests.
• Loitering on these premises or in the adjacent parking areas is strictly prohibited.
Some locations have a strict curfew policy which requires guests under the age of 18 or 21 (varies by location) to exit the premises at a certain time.
Check with your location for curfew details >
In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age. You must have a valid identification card issued by a state or governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and color of eyes. Dave & Buster’s is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
Guests must behave courteously. Loud and/or abusive language will not be tolerated.
No smoking in the premises. No pipe or cigar smoking. No snuff or chewing tobacco. Some locations have designated smoking areas or patios. Check with your location for details.
Appropriate, clean attire required at all Dave & Buster's locations. Dave & Buster's reserves the right to modify the dress code guidelines for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events. Dress code restrictions vary by location.
Please visit the locations section of our website or contact your location for the latest information for your store’s dress code.
Dave & Buster’s encourages our guests to make and share memories in a fun, social environment. However, we kindly request that our guests adhere to the following policies regarding the use of cameras on our premises:
1.) No filming or photography for commercial use, including broadcast journalism, without prior written permission.
2.) No filming or photography of other guests or staff members without their express permission.
3.) No filming or photography of games for the purpose of gaining an unfair playing advantage.
4.) No use of tripods or other equipment, which might interfere with the ability of other guests to enjoy their Dave & Buster’s experience, without prior written permission.
Dave & Buster’s reserves the right to revoke permission for the use of photographic or video equipment at any time for any reason.