1/2 Price Games Wednesday
Date: Every Wednesday - Open to Close
Double the play, double the fun! Enjoy 1/2 Price Games EVERY Wednesday! CHECK OUT OUR NEW GAMES >
*1/2 Price Games on Wednesdays may not be combined with any other offers. Offer subject to change. Blackout days and some restrictions may apply. Excludes Photo Morph.
PacMan’s 35th Birthday Means FREE Game Play!
Date: Friday, May 22nd ONLY – Open to Close
This Friday marks PacMan's 35th birthday & you’re invited to join the fun with FREE GAME PLAY! Each guest will receive ONE free play on PacMan Battle Royale brought to you by the new Pixels Movie
, in theaters 7/24. No Power Card purchase or reload required but you do need to have a Power Card to receive the free play!
*One free play on PacMan Battle Royale per Power Card. Free play loaded directly on to Power Card.
Available during Happy Hour Specials
1/2 Price Games Wed - open to close. Eat & Play is $16.99 at this location, restrictions apply. Happy Hour
Mon-Friday 4:30-7pm Late Night Happy Hour
Sun-Thur 9pm-Close. House Policies
All ages are welcome at Dave & Buster’s! Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by a guardian age 25 or older. There is a maximum of 6 under aged persons to each guardian age 25 or older.
Guests under the age of 18 must exit the premises by 11 pm.
This is a non-smoking facility.
Dave & Buster's reserves the right to modify the dress code guidelines for any reasons. The following dress code is enforced:
- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind.
- Baseball style caps only worn straight forward or straight backwards are allowed. All other headgear such as knit caps, bandannas, stocking caps, etc. of any kind may not be worn on premises. No evidence of gang affiliation.
- Persons wearing torn or spoiled clothing will be admitted at the discretion of management.
No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with profanity or objectionable art.
- Sunglasses may not be worn in the premises.
- No over-sized chains or pendants.
- No OPEN CARRY of firearms permitted except by sworn law enforcement personnel.